birdy love

Friday, January 4, 2013

Week 32

I love Christmas break! I've been getting some much needed sleep, and have had time to work on the nursery when I'm not exhausted after a day of teaching.  On Sunday we had Christmas at Tyler's grandma's house, on Monday Jayci called me just to talk- I needed to talk to her and am so glad she is my best and oldest friend!  On Christmas day Tyler and I woke up and had breakfast (chocolate gravy, strawberries, and bananas) and opened gifts.  He got me a beautiful amethyst necklace - Mason's birthstone - I love it.  It's perfect.  Then we had Christmas at his parents house again without gifts, and ate lunch.  On Wednesday Tyler worked a double so I cleaned and worked in the nursery, and on Thursday a few of Tyler's childhood friends came to our house for dinner and games.  I had my doctor's appointment on Thursday- everything is still looking good!  On Saturday we went to dinner at our friend Chris and Megan Chaffin's house.  It's a good thing I'm resting when I can because all these social activities are exhausting!  I have never been one to choose sleep over being around people, but I am Tired.  Capital T.  My tenant is draining me of energy.



  • How far along? 32 weeks
  • Total weight gain? 17 pounds
  • Stretch marks? Still none, still feeling stretched!
  • Sleep? Soooo sleepy this week.  I couldn't get enough of it.  Thankful that I'm able to sleep!
  • Best moment this week? Christmas morning with Tyler, the last time it's just the 2 of us.  We had chocolate gravy and fruit for breakfast and he gave me a beautiful necklace with Mason's birthstone.  Now we just hope he's born in February!
  • Miss anything? Having abs that work.  It's hard to sit up by myself.
  • Movement: Always.
  • Food cravings: Milk.  Lots of milk.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I can't eat pizza even though I want to... it gives me horrible heartburn.
  • Showing? Yep!
  • Gender: Boy
  • Labor signs: I can't tell if I'm having contractions or if my muscles hurt when I stand up too fast or something.  
  • Belly button in or out: Out.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Happy or moody most of the time? Moody.  I have a lot to be thankful for, but I sure did feel like Scrooge this week.  
  • Looking forward to: Getting the nursery more complete... you can see the floor now and all the clothes are sorted.  Hopefully I get as much done this week as I intend to do.
  • Baby's size: Squash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment