birdy love

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 17

This week was exhausting and I think it was due to our negotiating with the house.  We did end up buying it but it was mentally tough for me!  We close October 8.  I'm so excited!  Also I had to start testing my kids this week and it takes so long to do one test with a kid, then the rest of the kids are on their own basically- and they're 5.  So you can imagine how well that goes.  I've tried different methods (like only having each kid answer 1 or 2 questions each time they come see me at my desk) but it's just all taking forever.  Can't wait until all that's over!  But as soon as one assessment is done, another starts.  ANYway... I took a picture today (Sunday) which is technically my 18th week but oh well.  It's my friend Ashley and I at her shower, poor Ashley- her baby is already almost 7 pounds and she is due October 24!!  She won't last that long I hope. 

  • How far along? 17 weeks
  • Total weight gain? We don't have a scale at home so I'll have to wait until my appointment this week to find out.
  • Stretch marks? No.
  • Sleep? Still sleeping well, and wanting to do a lot of that lately.
  • Best moment this week? Tyler and his family put a new front deck on the front of our current house.  It's so nice!
  • Miss anything? Taking medicine- still have a cold. My kids at school say "I'm really sad that your voice is leaving.", I also miss doing hot yoga and I wish I could play on an indoor volleyball league.
  • Movement: Yeah!  At first it made me queasy but now I think it's kinda cute.
  • Food cravings: Rice Krispies cereal with milk. 
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? Still the cold/allergies.
  • Showing?  Yes
  • Gender: We'll know SOON!
  • Labor signs: No
  • Belly button in or out: In in in
  • Wedding rings on or off?  On.
  • Happy or moody most of the time? I think this week I've been moody.  Tyler would probably agree.
  • Looking forward to: Our ultrasound appointment, still!
  • Baby's fruit size: Onion... Baby B has fingerprints now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment