birdy love

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week 16

16!  And I need to clean my mirror.  
This week was the first time that someone who didn't know I was pregnant said, "Do you have a baby bump?" (This was a bold move on their part, thank goodness I was actually pregnant) so YAY! for having a belly bump!  I'm feeling much better and haven't thrown up, except now I think I'm getting a cold or something.  Maybe it's from all the kids or the weather but I think I could chop off my head and be ok.  Today was a big week though- we put an offer on a house in Ozark!  It's right down the road from our friends Brian and Ashley so that would be really cool.  The house is nice too.  If it works out I'll put pictures on here!

I've found a few questions to use weekly and keep track of things, so here's the first round:


  • How far along? 16 weeks
  • Total weight gain? I've been using my weight from my checkups as "official" weight gain and so far I've lost 7 pounds.  Hoping to see bigger numbers on the scale on the 20th!
  • Stretch marks? No.
  • Sleep? I've been sleeping well!  I use 3 pillows, one under my head, one under my back, and one between my legs.  Usually on my left side.
  • Best moment this week?  Putting in an offer on the house with Tyler!  I'm excited for us!
  • Miss anything? Taking cold medicine when I have a cold.  Except I do take one Benedryl at night and it knocks me out.  Don't worry, it's on my 'safe medicine' list from the doc!
  • Movement: I think I felt Baby B move???  I was in the car driving to church and I felt something weird in my stomach and it made me kind of nauseous.  
  • Food cravings: Baked potatoes, plain with butter and salt.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? umm just this cold right now!
  • Showing?  Yes, finally!  I like to wear high belts above my belly to accentuate it.
  • Gender: We go in for an ultrasound on the 18th.  Tyler will look at the whole ultrasound and find out what the sex is, but I am choosing to wait and be surprised at our gender reveal party on the 22nd.  That will be a tough 4 days!
  • Labor signs: uh, no.
  • Belly button in or out: In!!!  I think outies are gross and I hope mine waits a long, long time until it becomes an outie.
  • Wedding rings on or off?  On.
  • Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
  • Looking forward to: Our ultrasound appointment!
  • Baby's fruit size: lemon baby!

2 comments:

  1. I kinda enjoyed it when my belly button became an outie... weird I know. SO excited for you guys to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My button grosses me out anyway, I think I'm the weird one. And I'm excited to find out too!!!

    ReplyDelete