|16! And I need to clean my mirror.|
I've found a few questions to use weekly and keep track of things, so here's the first round:
- How far along? 16 weeks
- Total weight gain? I've been using my weight from my checkups as "official" weight gain and so far I've lost 7 pounds. Hoping to see bigger numbers on the scale on the 20th!
- Stretch marks? No.
- Sleep? I've been sleeping well! I use 3 pillows, one under my head, one under my back, and one between my legs. Usually on my left side.
- Best moment this week? Putting in an offer on the house with Tyler! I'm excited for us!
- Miss anything? Taking cold medicine when I have a cold. Except I do take one Benedryl at night and it knocks me out. Don't worry, it's on my 'safe medicine' list from the doc!
- Movement: I think I felt Baby B move??? I was in the car driving to church and I felt something weird in my stomach and it made me kind of nauseous.
- Food cravings: Baked potatoes, plain with butter and salt.
- Anything making you queasy or sick? umm just this cold right now!
- Showing? Yes, finally! I like to wear high belts above my belly to accentuate it.
- Gender: We go in for an ultrasound on the 18th. Tyler will look at the whole ultrasound and find out what the sex is, but I am choosing to wait and be surprised at our gender reveal party on the 22nd. That will be a tough 4 days!
- Labor signs: uh, no.
- Belly button in or out: In!!! I think outies are gross and I hope mine waits a long, long time until it becomes an outie.
- Wedding rings on or off? On.
- Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
- Looking forward to: Our ultrasound appointment!
- Baby's fruit size: lemon baby!